Book your IAD to STL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Washington, DC to St. Louis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IAD and STL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Washington Dulles Intl. to Lambert St. Louis Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IAD to STL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (IAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from St. Louis (STL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from St. Louis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IAD to STL Route Map
Route information for flights from Washington Dulles Intl. to Lambert St. Louis Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from IAD to STL
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|United Airlines||Embraer 170|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|US Airways||Embraer 170|
|US Airways||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Washington, DC to St. Louis (IAD to STL)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAD to STL for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- Chautauqua Airlines operated flights from IAD to STL using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- American Connection, Gojet Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines, UNITED, American Airlines offer flights from Washington, DC to St. Louis, MO.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Washington and St. Louis.
- American Connection carried a total of 41,779 passengers from IAD to STL in 2009.
- 108,025 seats were available on flights from IAD to STL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 77,395 passengers flew on all flights from IAD to STL that year.
- There were 77,395 passengers that flew from Washington to St. Louis in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and St. Louis from UNITED is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 182 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to St. Louis, MO in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing IAD to STL in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to St. Louis in 2009 was 69.86%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Rome and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Louisville you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Pittsburgh Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.