Book your DCA to SYR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Washington, DC to Syracuse airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DCA and SYR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Ronald Reagan Washington National to Hancock Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DCA to SYR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (DCA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Syracuse (SYR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Syracuse on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DCA to SYR Route Map
Route information for flights from Ronald Reagan Washington National to Hancock Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DCA to SYR
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Embraer 170|
|US Airways||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Washington, DC to Syracuse (DCA to SYR)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DCA to SYR for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- US Airways offers the shortest flight times from Washington to Syracuse.
- The average flight time from Washington, DC to Syracuse, NY takes about 48 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to Syracuse, NY in 2009 was Air Wisconsin's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- Air Wisconsin, Republic Airlines, US Airways, Midwest Airlines offer flights from Washington, DC to Syracuse, NY.
- There were 70,193 passengers that flew from Washington to Syracuse in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing DCA to SYR in 2009 was Midwest Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- 104,372 seats were available on flights from DCA to SYR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 70,193 passengers flew on all flights from DCA to SYR that year.
- The shortest flight distance between Washington and Syracuse is 298 miles.
- Air Wisconsin carried a total of 23,631 passengers from DCA to SYR in 2009.
- Flight #1724, operated by US Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 1 minute average delay between flights from Washington to Syracuse.
- Midwest Airlines operated flights from DCA to SYR using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- US Airways operates the shortest flights from Washington to Syracuse.
- The shortest flight between DCA and SYR takes about 48 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and Syracuse from US Airways is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Washington and Syracuse.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to Syracuse in 2009 was 67.18%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Myrtle Beach Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheapest Days to Fly and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Fairbanks Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Los Cabos Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.