Book your DCA to TPA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Washington, DC to Tampa airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DCA and TPA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Ronald Reagan Washington National to Tampa Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DCA to TPA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (DCA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Tampa (TPA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tampa on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DCA to TPA Route Map
Route information for flights from Ronald Reagan Washington National to Tampa Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DCA to TPA
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Boeing 737-400 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Washington, DC to Tampa (DCA to TPA)
- US Airways offers the shortest flight times from Washington to Tampa.
- There were 154,389 passengers that flew from Washington to Tampa in 2009.
- Flight #1741, operated by US Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 3 minutes average delay between flights from Washington to Tampa.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Washington and Tampa.
- US Airways operates the shortest flights from Washington to Tampa.
- 188,871 seats were available on flights from DCA to TPA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 154,389 passengers flew on all flights from DCA to TPA that year.
- US Airways carried a total of 154,177 passengers from DCA to TPA in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DCA to TPA for Midwest Airlines is the EMB-170 built by Embraer with 76 seats.
- The shortest flight between DCA and TPA takes about 117 minutes.
- US Airways, American Airlines, Midwest Airlines offer flights from Washington, DC to Tampa, FL.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to Tampa, FL in 2009 was US Airways' B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and Tampa from US Airways is the A321 built by Airbus Industrie with 183 seats.
- The average flight time from Washington, DC to Tampa, FL takes about 117 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to Tampa in 2009 was 80.82%.
- The shortest flight distance between Washington and Tampa is 814 miles.
- US Airways operated flights from DCA to TPA using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing DCA to TPA in 2009 was Midwest Airlines' EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Storyland NH you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.