Book your IAD to NRT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Washington, DC to Tokyo airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IAD and NRT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Washington Dulles Intl. to Narita Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IAD to NRT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (IAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Tokyo (NRT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tokyo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IAD to NRT Route Map
Route information for flights from Washington Dulles Intl. to Narita Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from IAD to NRT
|All Nippon Airways||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|United Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|US Airways||Boeing 777 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Washington, DC to Tokyo (IAD to NRT)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to Tokyo, Japan in 2009 was All Nippon Airways' B747-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- UNITED, All Nippon Airways offer flights from Washington, DC to Tokyo, Japan.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and Tokyo from UNITED is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 374 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAD to NRT for All Nippon Airways is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 235 seats.
- 185,073 seats were available on flights from IAD to NRT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 139,375 passengers flew on all flights from IAD to NRT that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to Tokyo in 2009 was 74.91%.
- UNITED carried a total of 81,512 passengers from IAD to NRT in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing IAD to NRT in 2009 was All Nippon Airways' B777-2 from Boeing. The B777-2 started flying in 1994.
- There were 139,375 passengers that flew from Washington to Tokyo in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Washington and Tokyo.
- All Nippon Airways operated flights from IAD to NRT using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including La Zoo you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.