Book your DCA to YYZ flights with Expedia and find last-minute Washington, DC to Toronto airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DCA and YYZ, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Ronald Reagan Washington National to Pearson Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DCA to YYZ Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (DCA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Toronto (YYZ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Toronto on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DCA to YYZ Route Map
Route information for flights from Ronald Reagan Washington National to Pearson Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DCA to YYZ
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Washington, DC to Toronto (DCA to YYZ)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to Toronto, Canada in 2009 was Air Canada Jazz's RJ100/ER from Canadair which started flying in 1993.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Washington and Toronto.
- Air Canada carried a total of 52,198 passengers from DCA to YYZ in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing DCA to YYZ in 2009 was Air Canada's EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to Toronto in 2009 was 60.72%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and Toronto from Air Canada is the EMB-190 built by Embraer with 92 seats.
- 97,195 seats were available on flights from DCA to YYZ in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 56,389 passengers flew on all flights from DCA to YYZ that year.
- There were 56,389 passengers that flew from Washington to Toronto in 2009.
- Air Canada, Air Canada Jazz offer flights from Washington, DC to Toronto, Canada.
- Air Canada operated flights from DCA to YYZ using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DCA to YYZ for Air Canada Jazz is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)