Book your IAD to YYZ flights with Expedia and find last-minute Washington, DC to Toronto airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IAD and YYZ, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Washington Dulles Intl. to Pearson Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IAD to YYZ Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (IAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Toronto (YYZ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Toronto on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IAD to YYZ Route Map
Route information for flights from Washington Dulles Intl. to Pearson Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from IAD to YYZ
|Air Canada||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Air Canada||Embraer 170|
|Air Canada||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer 170|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|United Airlines||Embraer 170|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Washington, DC to Toronto (IAD to YYZ)
- There were 78,970 passengers that flew from Washington to Toronto in 2009.
- 112,948 seats were available on flights from IAD to YYZ in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 78,970 passengers flew on all flights from IAD to YYZ that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing IAD to YYZ in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Washington and Toronto.
- Chautauqua Airlines carried a total of 54,968 passengers from IAD to YYZ in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and Toronto from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to Toronto in 2009 was 64.75%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to Toronto, Canada in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Air Greenland operated flights from IAD to YYZ using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Chautauqua Airlines, Shuttle America, Air Greenland, Northwest Airlines, Air Canada offer flights from Washington, DC to Toronto, Canada.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAD to YYZ for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights from DC and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Gettysburg Hotel you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vancouver Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.