Book your IAD to TUL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Washington, DC to Tulsa airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IAD and TUL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Washington Dulles Intl. to Tulsa Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IAD to TUL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (IAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Tulsa (TUL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tulsa on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IAD to TUL Route Map
Route information for flights from Washington Dulles Intl. to Tulsa Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from IAD to TUL
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Washington, DC to Tulsa (IAD to TUL)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and Tulsa from American Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 148 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAD to TUL for American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Washington to Tulsa.
- American Airlines carried a total of 286 passengers from IAD to TUL in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to Tulsa in 2009 was 65.44%.
- American Airlines operated flights from IAD to TUL using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to Tulsa, OK in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- American Airlines offers flights from Washington, DC to Tulsa, OK.
- There were 286 passengers that flew from Washington to Tulsa in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing IAD to TUL in 2009 was American Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- 436 seats were available on flights from IAD to TUL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 286 passengers flew on all flights from IAD to TUL that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to NYC and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cape Cod Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Disney Vacation Deals today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.