Book your DCA to IAD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Washington, DC to Washington, DC airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DCA and IAD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Ronald Reagan Washington National to Washington Dulles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DCA to IAD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (DCA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (IAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DCA to IAD Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Washington, DC to Washington, DC (DCA to IAD)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to Washington, DC in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DCA to IAD for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and Washington from American Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 148 seats.
- American Airlines carried a total of 397 passengers from DCA to IAD in 2009.
- There were 759 passengers that flew from Washington to Washington in 2009.
- American Airlines, US Airways, UNITED, Midwest Airlines, Air Wisconsin, Chautauqua Airlines offer flights from Washington, DC to Washington, DC.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Washington and Washington.
- 986 seats were available on flights from DCA to IAD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 759 passengers flew on all flights from DCA to IAD that year.
- American Airlines operated flights from DCA to IAD using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing DCA to IAD in 2009 was Midwest Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to Washington in 2009 was 66.69%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including AT&T Stadium you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Peru Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.