Book your IAD to SPS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Washington, DC to Wichita Falls airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IAD and SPS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Washington Dulles Intl. to Sheppard Air Force Base with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IAD to SPS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (IAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Wichita Falls (SPS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Wichita Falls on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IAD to SPS Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Washington Park Portland you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Washington, DC to Wichita Falls (IAD to SPS)
- 218 seats were available on flights from IAD to SPS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 164 passengers flew on all flights from IAD to SPS that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Washington and Wichita Falls.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to Wichita Falls in 2009 was 73.1%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAD to SPS for Shuttle America is the EMB-170 built by Embraer with 70 seats.
- American Airlines operated flights from IAD to SPS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 164 passengers that flew from Washington to Wichita Falls in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing IAD to SPS in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to Wichita Falls, TX in 2009 was American Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- American Airlines, Shuttle America offer flights from Washington, DC to Wichita Falls, TX.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and Wichita Falls from American Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 148 seats.
- American Airlines carried a total of 117 passengers from IAD to SPS in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)