to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to Wilkes Barre, PA in 2009 was Air Wisconsin's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- Air Wisconsin operated flights from DCA to AVP using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Washington to Wilkes Barre.
- The newest aircraft servicing DCA to AVP in 2009 was Air Wisconsin's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- Air Wisconsin offers flights from Washington, DC to Wilkes Barre, PA.
- 50 seats were available on flights from DCA to AVP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 44 passengers flew on all flights from DCA to AVP that year.
- There were 44 passengers that flew from Washington to Wilkes Barre in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to Wilkes Barre in 2009 was 88%.
- Air Wisconsin carried a total of 44 passengers from DCA to AVP in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DCA to AVP for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and Wilkes Barre from Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Little Rock Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Budapest and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Connecticut Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.