to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The newest aircraft servicing IAD to AVP in 2009 was Commutair's DHC8-200 from Bombardier. The DHC8-200 started flying in 2002.
- Commutair operated flights from IAD to AVP using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to Wilkes Barre in 2009 was 83.78%.
- There were 31 passengers that flew from Washington to Wilkes Barre in 2009.
- Commutair offers flights from Washington, DC to Wilkes Barre, PA.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Washington to Wilkes Barre.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and Wilkes Barre from Commutair is the DHC8-200 built by Bombardier with 37 seats.
- 37 seats were available on flights from IAD to AVP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 31 passengers flew on all flights from IAD to AVP that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAD to AVP for Commutair is the DHC8-200 built by Bombardier with 37 seats.
- Commutair carried a total of 31 passengers from IAD to AVP in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to Wilkes Barre, PA in 2009 was Commutair's DHC8-200 from Bombardier which started flying in 2002.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rent a Car Las Vegas? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Las Vegas Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including San Francisco Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vegas Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.