Book your DCA to ILM flights with Expedia and find last-minute Washington, DC to Wilmington airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DCA and ILM, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Ronald Reagan Washington National to Wilmington Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DCA to ILM Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (DCA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Wilmington (ILM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Wilmington on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DCA to ILM Route Map
Route information for flights from Ronald Reagan Washington National to Wilmington Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DCA to ILM
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Washington, DC to Wilmington (DCA to ILM)
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Washington and Wilmington.
- US Airways, Air Wisconsin offer flights from Washington, DC to Wilmington, NC.
- There were 154 passengers that flew from Washington to Wilmington in 2009.
- Air Wisconsin operated flights from DCA to ILM using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DCA to ILM for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to Wilmington in 2009 was 82.83%.
- 176 seats were available on flights from DCA to ILM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 154 passengers flew on all flights from DCA to ILM that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing DCA to ILM in 2009 was Air Wisconsin's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- US Airways carried a total of 118 passengers from DCA to ILM in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and Wilmington from US Airways is the B737-3 built by Boeing with 126 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to Wilmington, NC in 2009 was US Airways' B737-3 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Vegas Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Orlando Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Las Vegas Trip today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.