Book your ALO to LAX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Waterloo to Los Angeles airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ALO and LAX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Waterloo Regional to Los Angeles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ALO to LAX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Waterloo (ALO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Waterloo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ALO to LAX Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Tickets to Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hawaii Resorts you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best New York Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Waterloo to Los Angeles (ALO to LAX)
- The newest aircraft servicing ALO to LAX in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Waterloo to Los Angeles in 2009 was 97.8%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ALO to LAX for Northwest Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 182 seats.
- Northwest Airlines offers flights from Waterloo, IA to Los Angeles, CA.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Waterloo, IA to Los Angeles, CA in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from ALO to LAX using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 178 passengers from ALO to LAX in 2009.
- There were 178 passengers that flew from Waterloo to Los Angeles in 2009.
- 182 seats were available on flights from ALO to LAX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 178 passengers flew on all flights from ALO to LAX that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Waterloo and Los Angeles from Northwest Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 182 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Waterloo to Los Angeles.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)