Book your ATY to GEG flights with Expedia and find last-minute Watertown to Spokane airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATY and GEG, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Watertown Regional to Spokane Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATY to GEG Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Watertown (ATY), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Watertown on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Spokane (GEG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Spokane on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATY to GEG Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Watertown to Spokane (ATY to GEG)
- 341 seats were available on flights from ATY to GEG in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 234 passengers flew on all flights from ATY to GEG that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Watertown and Spokane.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Watertown, SD to Spokane, WA in 2009 was USA 3000's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Watertown and Spokane from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Watertown to Spokane in 2009 was 68.6%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATY to GEG for USA 3000 is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 168 seats.
- Air Greenland carried a total of 121 passengers from ATY to GEG in 2009.
- There were 234 passengers that flew from Watertown to Spokane in 2009.
- Air Greenland, USA 3000 offer flights from Watertown, SD to Spokane, WA.
- Air Greenland operated flights from ATY to GEG using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing ATY to GEG in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)