to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- 341 seats were available on flights from ATY to GEG in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 234 passengers flew on all flights from ATY to GEG that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Watertown and Spokane.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Watertown, SD to Spokane, WA in 2009 was USA 3000's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Watertown and Spokane from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Watertown to Spokane in 2009 was 68.6%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATY to GEG for USA 3000 is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 168 seats.
- Air Greenland carried a total of 121 passengers from ATY to GEG in 2009.
- There were 234 passengers that flew from Watertown to Spokane in 2009.
- Air Greenland, USA 3000 offer flights from Watertown, SD to Spokane, WA.
- Air Greenland operated flights from ATY to GEG using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing ATY to GEG in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)