to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from West Palm Beach, FL to Raleigh, NC in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-3 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from West Palm Beach to Raleigh in 2009 was 85.75%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between West Palm Beach and Raleigh from Continental Airlines is the B737-3 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between West Palm Beach and Raleigh.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 123 passengers from PBI to RDU in 2009.
- Continental Airlines, US Airways, Northwest Airlines offer flights from West Palm Beach, FL to Raleigh, NC.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PBI to RDU for Continental Airlines is the B737-3 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from PBI to RDU using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 319 passengers that flew from West Palm Beach to Raleigh in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing PBI to RDU in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- 372 seats were available on flights from PBI to RDU in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 319 passengers flew on all flights from PBI to RDU that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental in Las Vegas? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Las Vegas Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Chicago Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Las.vegas.vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.