Book your PBI to YYZ flights with Expedia and find last-minute West Palm Beach to Toronto airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PBI and YYZ, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Palm Beach Intl. to Pearson Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PBI to YYZ Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from West Palm Beach (PBI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from West Palm Beach on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Toronto (YYZ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Toronto on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PBI to YYZ Route Map
Route information for flights from Palm Beach Intl. to Pearson Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from PBI to YYZ
|Air Canada||Airbus A319|
|Air Canada||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from West Palm Beach to Toronto (PBI to YYZ)
- 22,396 seats were available on flights from PBI to YYZ in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 17,788 passengers flew on all flights from PBI to YYZ that year.
- Air Canada, Delta Airlines, Air Greenland offer flights from West Palm Beach, FL to Toronto, Canada.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from West Palm Beach to Toronto in 2009 was 74.43%.
- There were 17,788 passengers that flew from West Palm Beach to Toronto in 2009.
- Air Canada operated flights from PBI to YYZ using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from West Palm Beach, FL to Toronto, Canada in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing PBI to YYZ in 2009 was Air Canada's A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between West Palm Beach and Toronto from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PBI to YYZ for Air Greenland is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 68 seats.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between West Palm Beach and Toronto.
- Air Canada carried a total of 17,683 passengers from PBI to YYZ in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Shipshewana Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.