Book your HPN to ATL flights with Expedia and find last-minute White Plains to Atlanta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between HPN and ATL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Westchester County to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
HPN to ATL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from White Plains (HPN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from White Plains on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
HPN to ATL Route Map
Looking for Rent a Car Las Vegas? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Myrtle Beach Resorts you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Miami Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Westchester County to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from HPN to ATL
|AirTran Airways||Boeing 717|
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 900|
Interesting Facts About Flights from White Plains to Atlanta (HPN to ATL)
- AirTran Airways, Atlantic Southeast, Northwest Airlink, Shuttle America offer flights from White Plains, NY to Atlanta, GA.
- There were 160,480 passengers that flew from White Plains to Atlanta in 2009.
- 206,518 seats were available on flights from HPN to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 160,480 passengers flew on all flights from HPN to ATL that year.
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from HPN to ATL using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from HPN to ATL for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The shortest flight between HPN and ATL takes about 114 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between White Plains and Atlanta is 780 miles.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between White Plains and Atlanta.
- Northwest Airlink, Atlantic Southeast, AirTran Airways operate the shortest flights from White Plains to Atlanta.
- The average flight time from White Plains, NY to Atlanta, GA takes about 116 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between White Plains and Atlanta from AirTran Airways is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 137 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing HPN to ATL in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- Flight #5167, operated by Atlantic Southeast, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 24 minutes average delay between flights from White Plains to Atlanta.
- AirTran Airways carried a total of 73,807 passengers from HPN to ATL in 2009.
- Atlantic Southeast offers the shortest flight times from White Plains to Atlanta.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from White Plains to Atlanta in 2009 was 77.95%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from White Plains, NY to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)