Book your HPN to DTW flights with Expedia and find last-minute White Plains to Detroit airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between HPN and DTW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Westchester County to Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from White Plains (HPN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from White Plains on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Detroit (DTW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Detroit on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
HPN to DTW Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find South Beach Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Santa Cruz Boardwalk you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Westchester County to Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from HPN to DTW
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from White Plains to Detroit (HPN to DTW)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from HPN to DTW for American Eagle is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between White Plains and Detroit.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between White Plains and Detroit from Skywest Air is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 66 seats.
- Northwest Airlink operates the shortest flights from White Plains to Detroit.
- The shortest flight between HPN and DTW takes about 83 minutes.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 5,301 passengers from HPN to DTW in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from White Plains to Detroit in 2009 was 66.76%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from White Plains, NY to Detroit, MI in 2009 was Skywest Air's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- Northwest Airlink, Skywest Air, American Eagle offer flights from White Plains, NY to Detroit, MI.
- Flight #2946, operated by Northwest Airlink, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 4 minutes average delay between flights from White Plains to Detroit.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from White Plains to Detroit.
- The shortest flight distance between White Plains and Detroit is 505 miles.
- The newest aircraft servicing HPN to DTW in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- The average flight time from White Plains, NY to Detroit, MI takes about 83 minutes.
- There were 5,378 passengers that flew from White Plains to Detroit in 2009.
- 8,560 seats were available on flights from HPN to DTW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 5,378 passengers flew on all flights from HPN to DTW that year.
- American Eagle operated flights from HPN to DTW using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)