to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Skywest Air, American Eagle offer flights from White Plains, NY to Fort Wayne, IN.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from White Plains to Fort Wayne in 2009 was 36.18%.
- American Eagle operated flights from HPN to FWA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from White Plains, NY to Fort Wayne, IN in 2009 was Skywest Air's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- Skywest Air carried a total of 18 passengers from HPN to FWA in 2009.
- 94 seats were available on flights from HPN to FWA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 34 passengers flew on all flights from HPN to FWA that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from HPN to FWA for American Eagle is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing HPN to FWA in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between White Plains and Fort Wayne from Skywest Air is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- There were 34 passengers that flew from White Plains to Fort Wayne in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between White Plains and Fort Wayne.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)