Book your HPN to LGA flights with Expedia and find last-minute White Plains to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between HPN and LGA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Westchester County to LaGuardia with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
HPN to LGA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from White Plains (HPN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from White Plains on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (LGA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
HPN to LGA Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from White Plains to New York (HPN to LGA)
- American Eagle operated flights from HPN to LGA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 44 passengers that flew from White Plains to New York in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from White Plains to New York.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from White Plains, NY to New York, NY in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between White Plains and New York from Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- American Eagle carried a total of 44 passengers from HPN to LGA in 2009.
- 94 seats were available on flights from HPN to LGA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 44 passengers flew on all flights from HPN to LGA that year.
- American Eagle offers flights from White Plains, NY to New York, NY.
- The newest aircraft servicing HPN to LGA in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from HPN to LGA for American Eagle is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from White Plains to New York in 2009 was 100%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Toyota Center Houston you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.