Book your HPN to RIC flights with Expedia and find last-minute White Plains to Richmond airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between HPN and RIC, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Westchester County to Richmond Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
HPN to RIC Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from White Plains (HPN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from White Plains on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Richmond (RIC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Richmond on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
HPN to RIC Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cheap West Palm Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from White Plains to Richmond (HPN to RIC)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from White Plains, NY to Richmond, VA in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between White Plains and Richmond from Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from White Plains to Richmond.
- Air Wisconsin carried a total of 43 passengers from HPN to RIC in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing HPN to RIC in 2009 was Air Wisconsin's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- Air Wisconsin offers flights from White Plains, NY to Richmond, VA.
- There were 43 passengers that flew from White Plains to Richmond in 2009.
- Air Wisconsin operated flights from HPN to RIC using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from HPN to RIC for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from White Plains to Richmond in 2009 was 43%.
- 150 seats were available on flights from HPN to RIC in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 43 passengers flew on all flights from HPN to RIC that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)