to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The newest aircraft servicing SPS to SAT in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Wichita Falls and San Antonio from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- Sun Country Airlines operated flights from SPS to SAT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Wichita Falls, TX to San Antonio, TX in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SPS to SAT for Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Mexico and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Tagaytay Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.