Book your ICT to ABI flights with Expedia and find last-minute Wichita to Abilene airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ICT and ABI, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Mid Continent to Abilene Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ICT to ABI Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Wichita (ICT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Wichita on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Abilene (ABI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Abilene on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ICT to ABI Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Wichita to Abilene (ICT to ABI)
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Wichita and Abilene.
- American Airlines operated flights from ICT to ABI using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Wichita to Abilene in 2009 was 72.14%.
- There were 200 passengers that flew from Wichita to Abilene in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing ICT to ABI in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas. The MD-80 started flying in 1990.
- American Airlines, American Eagle offer flights from Wichita, KS to Abilene, TX.
- 350 seats were available on flights from ICT to ABI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 200 passengers flew on all flights from ICT to ABI that year.
- American Airlines carried a total of 132 passengers from ICT to ABI in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ICT to ABI for American Eagle is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Wichita and Abilene from American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Wichita, KS to Abilene, TX in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)