Book your ICT to ATL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Wichita to Atlanta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ICT and ATL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Mid Continent to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ICT to ATL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Wichita (ICT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Wichita on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ICT to ATL Route Map
Route information for flights from Mid Continent to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ICT to ATL
|AirTran Airways||Boeing 717|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A319|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Wichita to Atlanta (ICT to ATL)
- The shortest flight distance between Wichita and Atlanta is 781 miles.
- Flight #5477, operated by Atlantic Southeast, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 7 minutes average delay between flights from Wichita to Atlanta.
- The newest aircraft servicing ICT to ATL in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- The average flight time from Wichita, KS to Atlanta, GA takes about 100 minutes.
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from ICT to ATL using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Wichita and Atlanta from AirTran Airways is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 137 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Wichita, KS to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight between ICT and ATL takes about 99 minutes.
- 241,992 seats were available on flights from ICT to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 159,244 passengers flew on all flights from ICT to ATL that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ICT to ATL for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Atlantic Southeast, AirTran Airways operate the shortest flights from Wichita to Atlanta.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Wichita to Atlanta in 2009 was 71.35%.
- Atlantic Southeast, AirTran Airways offer flights from Wichita, KS to Atlanta, GA.
- AirTran Airways offers the shortest flight times from Wichita to Atlanta.
- There were 159,244 passengers that flew from Wichita to Atlanta in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Wichita and Atlanta.
- Atlantic Southeast carried a total of 97,076 passengers from ICT to ATL in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Davenport Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Brazil Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.