Book your ICT to CLT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Wichita to Charlotte airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ICT and CLT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Mid Continent to Charlotte Douglas Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ICT to CLT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Wichita (ICT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Wichita on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ICT to CLT Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Wichita to Charlotte (ICT to CLT)
- 100 seats were available on flights from ICT to CLT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 28 passengers flew on all flights from ICT to CLT that year.
- There were 151 passengers that flew from Wichita to Charlotte in 2009.
- Air Uganda offers flights from Wichita, KS to Charlotte, NC.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ICT to CLT for Air Uganda is the DC-9-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 100 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing ICT to CLT in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas. The DC-9-30 started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Wichita and Charlotte from Air Uganda is the DC-9-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 100 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Wichita, KS to Charlotte, NC in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- Air Uganda operated flights from ICT to CLT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Wichita to Charlotte.
- Air Uganda carried a total of 28 passengers from ICT to CLT in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Wichita to Charlotte in 2009 was 28%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Alaska Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best East Coast Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.