Book your ICT to CHA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Wichita to Chattanooga airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ICT and CHA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Mid Continent to Chattanooga Metropolitan with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ICT to CHA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Wichita (ICT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Wichita on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Chattanooga (CHA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chattanooga on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ICT to CHA Route Map
Looking for Rent a Car Kissimmee? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to St. Kitts and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Wendover Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Wichita to Chattanooga (ICT to CHA)
- Atlantic Southeast offers flights from Wichita, KS to Chattanooga, TN.
- 220 seats were available on flights from ICT to CHA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 197 passengers flew on all flights from ICT to CHA that year.
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from ICT to CHA using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Wichita, KS to Chattanooga, TN in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Wichita to Chattanooga in 2009 was 89.07%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Wichita and Chattanooga from Atlantic Southeast is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ICT to CHA for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- There were 197 passengers that flew from Wichita to Chattanooga in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Wichita to Chattanooga.
- The newest aircraft servicing ICT to CHA in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- Atlantic Southeast carried a total of 197 passengers from ICT to CHA in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)