Book your ICT to DFW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Wichita to Dallas airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ICT and DFW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Mid Continent to Dallas Fort Worth Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ICT to DFW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Wichita (ICT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Wichita on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ICT to DFW Route Map
Route information for flights from Mid Continent to Dallas Fort Worth Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ICT to DFW
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD80|
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD83|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Wichita to Dallas (ICT to DFW)
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Wichita and Dallas.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Wichita, KS to Dallas, TX in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- Flight #1280, operated by American Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 8 minutes average delay between flights from Wichita to Dallas.
- 197,932 seats were available on flights from ICT to DFW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 112,984 passengers flew on all flights from ICT to DFW that year.
- American Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Wichita to Dallas.
- The average flight time from Wichita, KS to Dallas, TX takes about 52 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ICT to DFW for American Eagle is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
- American Airlines carried a total of 112,709 passengers from ICT to DFW in 2009.
- American Airlines operates the shortest flights from Wichita to Dallas.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Wichita to Dallas in 2009 was 67.07%.
- American Airlines, American Eagle, ExpressJet Airlines, Atlantic Southeast offer flights from Wichita, KS to Dallas, TX.
- The newest aircraft servicing ICT to DFW in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- American Eagle operated flights from ICT to DFW using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Wichita and Dallas is 328 miles.
- There were 112,984 passengers that flew from Wichita to Dallas in 2009.
- The shortest flight between ICT and DFW takes about 52 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Wichita and Dallas from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Cape Cod? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Carolina Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.