Book your ICT to DTW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Wichita to Detroit airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ICT and DTW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Mid Continent to Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ICT to DTW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Wichita (ICT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Wichita on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Detroit (DTW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Detroit on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ICT to DTW Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Hilo and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Shedd Aquarium you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Flagstaff Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Wichita to Detroit (ICT to DTW)
- Northwest Airlink offers flights from Wichita, KS to Detroit, MI.
- Flight #2961, operated by Northwest Airlink, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 10 minutes average delay between flights from Wichita to Detroit.
- There were 5,938 passengers that flew from Wichita to Detroit in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Wichita, KS to Detroit, MI in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Wichita to Detroit.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 5,938 passengers from ICT to DTW in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ICT to DTW for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Wichita to Detroit.
- Northwest Airlink operated flights from ICT to DTW using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink operates the shortest flights from Wichita to Detroit.
- The average flight time from Wichita, KS to Detroit, MI takes about 115 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Wichita to Detroit in 2009 was 77.1%.
- The newest aircraft servicing ICT to DTW in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The shortest flight between ICT and DTW takes about 115 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Wichita and Detroit from Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between Wichita and Detroit is 811 miles.
- 7,750 seats were available on flights from ICT to DTW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 5,938 passengers flew on all flights from ICT to DTW that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)