Book your ICT to HSV flights with Expedia and find last-minute Wichita to Huntsville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ICT and HSV, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Mid Continent to Huntsville Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ICT to HSV Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Wichita (ICT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Wichita on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Huntsville (HSV), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Huntsville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ICT to HSV Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Kitsap Forest Theater you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Wichita to Huntsville (ICT to HSV)
- 170 seats were available on flights from ICT to HSV in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 162 passengers flew on all flights from ICT to HSV that year.
- Atlantic Southeast offers flights from Wichita, KS to Huntsville, AL.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Wichita to Huntsville.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ICT to HSV for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- There were 162 passengers that flew from Wichita to Huntsville in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing ICT to HSV in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Wichita, KS to Huntsville, AL in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from ICT to HSV using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Wichita to Huntsville in 2009 was 95.43%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Wichita and Huntsville from Atlantic Southeast is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
- Atlantic Southeast carried a total of 162 passengers from ICT to HSV in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)