to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- 170 seats were available on flights from ICT to HSV in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 162 passengers flew on all flights from ICT to HSV that year.
- Atlantic Southeast offers flights from Wichita, KS to Huntsville, AL.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Wichita to Huntsville.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ICT to HSV for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- There were 162 passengers that flew from Wichita to Huntsville in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing ICT to HSV in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Wichita, KS to Huntsville, AL in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from ICT to HSV using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Wichita to Huntsville in 2009 was 95.43%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Wichita and Huntsville from Atlantic Southeast is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
- Atlantic Southeast carried a total of 162 passengers from ICT to HSV in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Kitsap Forest Theater you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.