to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Wichita and Kansas City from Republic Airlines is the EMB-170 built by Embraer with 76 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing ICT to MCI in 2009 was Republic Airlines' EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- There were 82 passengers that flew from Wichita to Kansas City in 2009.
- American Eagle carried a total of 45 passengers from ICT to MCI in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Wichita to Kansas City in 2009 was 79.26%.
- 180 seats were available on flights from ICT to MCI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 82 passengers flew on all flights from ICT to MCI that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ICT to MCI for American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Wichita and Kansas City.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Wichita, KS to Kansas City, MO in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- American Eagle, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Wichita, KS to Kansas City, MO.
- American Eagle operated flights from ICT to MCI using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Guam and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Kings Island Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.