Book your ICT to LAS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Wichita to Las Vegas airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ICT and LAS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Mid Continent to McCarran Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ICT to LAS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Wichita (ICT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Wichita on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Las Vegas (LAS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Las Vegas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ICT to LAS Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Idaho Falls? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Graton Resort and Casino you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Wichita to Las Vegas (ICT to LAS)
- 232 seats were available on flights from ICT to LAS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 208 passengers flew on all flights from ICT to LAS that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Wichita and Las Vegas from Northwest Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 182 seats.
- Northwest Airlines, Air Uganda offer flights from Wichita, KS to Las Vegas, NV.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Wichita to Las Vegas in 2009 was 78.18%.
- The newest aircraft servicing ICT to LAS in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-15F from Mcdonnell Douglas. The DC-9-15F started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Wichita and Las Vegas.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 179 passengers from ICT to LAS in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Wichita, KS to Las Vegas, NV in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-15F from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ICT to LAS for Air Uganda is the DC-9-15F built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 50 seats.
- There were 33,435 passengers that flew from Wichita to Las Vegas in 2009.
- Air Uganda operated flights from ICT to LAS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)