Book your ICT to MSP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Wichita to Minneapolis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ICT and MSP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Mid Continent to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ICT to MSP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Wichita (ICT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Wichita on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ICT to MSP Route Map
Route information for flights from Mid Continent to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ICT to MSP
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Wichita to Minneapolis (ICT to MSP)
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 24,792 passengers from ICT to MSP in 2009.
- 33,962 seats were available on flights from ICT to MSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 24,901 passengers flew on all flights from ICT to MSP that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Wichita and Minneapolis.
- Northwest Airlink operated flights from ICT to MSP using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average flight time from Wichita, KS to Minneapolis, MN takes about 78 minutes.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Wichita to Minneapolis.
- There were 24,901 passengers that flew from Wichita to Minneapolis in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing ICT to MSP in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Northwest Airlink, Sun Country Airlines offer flights from Wichita, KS to Minneapolis, MN.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ICT to MSP for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The shortest flight between ICT and MSP takes about 78 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Wichita to Minneapolis in 2009 was 73.06%.
- The shortest flight distance between Wichita and Minneapolis is 545 miles.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Wichita and Minneapolis from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- Flight #3654, operated by Northwest Airlink, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 6 minutes average delay between flights from Wichita to Minneapolis.
- Northwest Airlink operates the shortest flights from Wichita to Minneapolis.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Wichita, KS to Minneapolis, MN in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Boston and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels near Disneyland you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Disney Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.