to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- There were 35 passengers that flew from Wichita to Orlando in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing ICT to MCO in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from ICT to MCO using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Wichita and Orlando from Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 54 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Wichita to Orlando in 2009 was 64.81%.
- Northwest Airlines offers flights from Wichita, KS to Orlando, FL.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Wichita, KS to Orlando, FL in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 35 passengers from ICT to MCO in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Wichita to Orlando.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ICT to MCO for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- 104 seats were available on flights from ICT to MCO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 35 passengers flew on all flights from ICT to MCO that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rental Cars San Diego? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Los Angeles Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Philadelphia Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Belize Travel today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.