Book your ICT to PIA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Wichita to Peoria airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ICT and PIA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Mid Continent to Greater Peoria Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ICT to PIA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Wichita (ICT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Wichita on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Peoria (PIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Peoria on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ICT to PIA Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Wichita to Peoria (ICT to PIA)
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Wichita to Peoria.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Wichita and Peoria from Skywest Air is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 66 seats.
- Skywest Air carried a total of 135 passengers from ICT to PIA in 2009.
- Skywest Air operated flights from ICT to PIA using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Wichita, KS to Peoria, IL in 2009 was Skywest Air's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ICT to PIA for Skywest Air is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- There were 135 passengers that flew from Wichita to Peoria in 2009.
- 216 seats were available on flights from ICT to PIA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 135 passengers flew on all flights from ICT to PIA that year.
- Skywest Air offers flights from Wichita, KS to Peoria, IL.
- The newest aircraft servicing ICT to PIA in 2009 was Skywest Air's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Wichita to Peoria in 2009 was 63.86%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)