Book your ICT to SGF flights with Expedia and find last-minute Wichita to Springfield airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ICT and SGF, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Mid Continent to Springfield Branson National with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ICT to SGF Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Wichita (ICT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Wichita on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Springfield (SGF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Springfield on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ICT to SGF Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Wichita to Springfield (ICT to SGF)
- American Eagle, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Wichita, KS to Springfield, MO.
- American Eagle carried a total of 41 passengers from ICT to SGF in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Wichita and Springfield from American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ICT to SGF for American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Wichita and Springfield.
- The newest aircraft servicing ICT to SGF in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- American Eagle operated flights from ICT to SGF using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 100 seats were available on flights from ICT to SGF in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 66 passengers flew on all flights from ICT to SGF that year.
- There were 66 passengers that flew from Wichita to Springfield in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Wichita, KS to Springfield, MO in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Wichita to Springfield in 2009 was 66%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Resorts in Santorini you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.