to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- American Eagle, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Wichita, KS to Springfield, MO.
- American Eagle carried a total of 41 passengers from ICT to SGF in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Wichita and Springfield from American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ICT to SGF for American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Wichita and Springfield.
- The newest aircraft servicing ICT to SGF in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- American Eagle operated flights from ICT to SGF using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 100 seats were available on flights from ICT to SGF in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 66 passengers flew on all flights from ICT to SGF that year.
- There were 66 passengers that flew from Wichita to Springfield in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Wichita, KS to Springfield, MO in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Wichita to Springfield in 2009 was 66%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Resorts in Santorini you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.