Book your ICT to STL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Wichita to St. Louis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ICT and STL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Mid Continent to Lambert St. Louis Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ICT to STL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Wichita (ICT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Wichita on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from St. Louis (STL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from St. Louis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ICT to STL Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Wichita to St. Louis (ICT to STL)
- Chautauqua Airlines carried a total of 16,866 passengers from ICT to STL in 2009.
- There were 17,066 passengers that flew from Wichita to St. Louis in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ICT to STL for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing ICT to STL in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- Chautauqua Airlines, American Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines, American Eagle offer flights from Wichita, KS to St. Louis, MO.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Wichita and St. Louis from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Wichita to St. Louis in 2009 was 60.34%.
- Chautauqua Airlines operated flights from ICT to STL using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Wichita and St. Louis.
- 29,449 seats were available on flights from ICT to STL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 17,066 passengers flew on all flights from ICT to STL that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Wichita, KS to St. Louis, MO in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Ocean City Maryland Rentals? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Michigan City Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.