to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- UNITED offers flights from Wichita, KS to Washington, DC.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Wichita and Washington from UNITED is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 182 seats.
- UNITED carried a total of 151 passengers from ICT to IAD in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing ICT to IAD in 2009 was UNITED's B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Wichita, KS to Washington, DC in 2009 was UNITED's B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Wichita to Washington in 2009 was 82.97%.
- UNITED operated flights from ICT to IAD using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Wichita to Washington.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ICT to IAD for UNITED is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 182 seats.
- There were 151 passengers that flew from Wichita to Washington in 2009.
- 182 seats were available on flights from ICT to IAD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 151 passengers flew on all flights from ICT to IAD that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rent a Car San Francisco? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Hawaii Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Palm Springs you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best San Diego Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.