Book your AVP to ATL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Wilkes-Barre to Atlanta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between AVP and ATL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Scranton Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
AVP to ATL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Wilkes-Barre (AVP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Wilkes-Barre on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
AVP to ATL Route Map
Route information for flights from Scranton Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from AVP to ATL
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Wilkes-Barre to Atlanta (AVP to ATL)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Wilkes Barre, PA to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- Atlantic Southeast operates the shortest flights from Wilkes Barre to Atlanta.
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from AVP to ATL using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Wilkes Barre and Atlanta is 714 miles.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Wilkes Barre and Atlanta from Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-900 built by Bombardier with 76 seats.
- Atlantic Southeast offers the shortest flight times from Wilkes Barre to Atlanta.
- 11,626 seats were available on flights from AVP to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 10,304 passengers flew on all flights from AVP to ATL that year.
- The shortest flight between AVP and ATL takes about 112 minutes.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Wilkes Barre and Atlanta.
- The newest aircraft servicing AVP to ATL in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- Flight #5448, operated by Atlantic Southeast, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 2 minutes average delay between flights from Wilkes Barre to Atlanta.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from AVP to ATL for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Atlantic Southeast, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Wilkes Barre, PA to Atlanta, GA.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Wilkes Barre to Atlanta in 2009 was 85.42%.
- There were 10,304 passengers that flew from Wilkes Barre to Atlanta in 2009.
- Atlantic Southeast carried a total of 10,228 passengers from AVP to ATL in 2009.
- The average flight time from Wilkes Barre, PA to Atlanta, GA takes about 112 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Montreal? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to St Lucia and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Carolina Beach you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.