Book your AVP to CLE flights with Expedia and find last-minute Wilkes-Barre to Cleveland airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between AVP and CLE, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Scranton Intl. to Hopkins Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
AVP to CLE Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Wilkes-Barre (AVP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Wilkes-Barre on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Cleveland (CLE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cleveland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
AVP to CLE Route Map
Looking for Car Rental in Louisville? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find El Paso Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Lodging Ludington MI you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Des Moines IA Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Wilkes-Barre to Cleveland (AVP to CLE)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Wilkes Barre and Cleveland from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- 200 seats were available on flights from AVP to CLE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 49 passengers flew on all flights from AVP to CLE that year.
- Skywest Air offers flights from Wilkes Barre, PA to Cleveland, OH.
- Skywest Air carried a total of 49 passengers from AVP to CLE in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from AVP to CLE using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing AVP to CLE in 2009 was Skywest Air's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Wilkes Barre to Cleveland.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from AVP to CLE for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- There were 49 passengers that flew from Wilkes Barre to Cleveland in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Wilkes Barre to Cleveland in 2009 was 98%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Wilkes Barre, PA to Cleveland, OH in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)