to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Wilkes Barre to New York in 2009 was 84.3%.
- 522 seats were available on flights from AVP to JFK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 445 passengers flew on all flights from AVP to JFK that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Wilkes Barre, PA to New York, NY in 2009 was Comair's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- Comair offers flights from Wilkes Barre, PA to New York, NY.
- Comair operated flights from AVP to JFK using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from AVP to JFK for Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Wilkes Barre and New York from Comair is the CRJ-900 built by Bombardier with 76 seats.
- There were 445 passengers that flew from Wilkes Barre to New York in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing AVP to JFK in 2009 was Comair's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- Comair carried a total of 445 passengers from AVP to JFK in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Wilkes Barre to New York.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Fiesta Texas you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.