Book your AVP to EWR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Wilkes-Barre to Newark airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between AVP and EWR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Scranton Intl. to Liberty Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
AVP to EWR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Wilkes-Barre (AVP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Wilkes-Barre on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
AVP to EWR Route Map
Route information for flights from Scranton Intl. to Liberty Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from AVP to EWR
|Continental Airlines||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-200 Dash 8 / 8Q|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Wilkes-Barre to Newark (AVP to EWR)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Wilkes Barre and Newark from go Operated by Mesa Airlines is the CRJ-900 built by Bombardier with 86 seats.
- Chautauqua Airlines operated flights from AVP to EWR using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 47,392 seats were available on flights from AVP to EWR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 29,289 passengers flew on all flights from AVP to EWR that year.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Wilkes Barre and Newark.
- Commutair, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Skywest Air offer flights from Wilkes Barre, PA to Newark, NJ.
- The newest aircraft servicing AVP to EWR in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- Commutair carried a total of 29,184 passengers from AVP to EWR in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from AVP to EWR for Commutair is the DHC8-200 built by Bombardier with 37 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Wilkes Barre to Newark in 2009 was 62.87%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Wilkes Barre, PA to Newark, NJ in 2009 was Skywest Air's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- There were 29,289 passengers that flew from Wilkes Barre to Newark in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Nashville? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Anchorage and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Erie Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Columbus Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.