to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Wilkes Barre and Newburgh.
- The newest aircraft servicing AVP to SWF in 2009 was Air Wisconsin's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Wilkes Barre, PA to Newburgh, NY in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Wilkes Barre to Newburgh in 2009 was 78.38%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Wilkes Barre and Newburgh from Atlantic Southeast is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
- There were 133 passengers that flew from Wilkes Barre to Newburgh in 2009.
- Air Wisconsin operated flights from AVP to SWF using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from AVP to SWF for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Atlantic Southeast, Northwest Airlink, Air Wisconsin offer flights from Wilkes Barre, PA to Newburgh, NY.
- Atlantic Southeast carried a total of 54 passengers from AVP to SWF in 2009.
- 170 seats were available on flights from AVP to SWF in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 133 passengers flew on all flights from AVP to SWF that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)