Book your AVP to PHL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Wilkes-Barre to Philadelphia airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between AVP and PHL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Scranton Intl. to Philadelphia Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
AVP to PHL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Wilkes-Barre (AVP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Wilkes-Barre on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Philadelphia (PHL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Philadelphia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
AVP to PHL Route Map
Route information for flights from Scranton Intl. to Philadelphia Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from AVP to PHL
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||De Havilland Canada DHC-8 Dash 8 all models|
|US Airways||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-300 Dash 8 / 8Q|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Wilkes-Barre to Philadelphia (AVP to PHL)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Wilkes Barre, PA to Philadelphia, PA in 2009 was Air Wisconsin's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- Air Wisconsin operated flights from AVP to PHL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 49,450 seats were available on flights from AVP to PHL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 36,724 passengers flew on all flights from AVP to PHL that year.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Wilkes Barre to Philadelphia.
- Air Wisconsin offers flights from Wilkes Barre, PA to Philadelphia, PA.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from AVP to PHL for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- There were 36,724 passengers that flew from Wilkes Barre to Philadelphia in 2009.
- Air Wisconsin carried a total of 36,724 passengers from AVP to PHL in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Wilkes Barre and Philadelphia from Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing AVP to PHL in 2009 was Air Wisconsin's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Wilkes Barre to Philadelphia in 2009 was 74.65%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Oahu and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Beverly Hills Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Amalfi Coast Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.