Book your AVP to PIT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Wilkes-Barre to Pittsburgh airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between AVP and PIT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Scranton Intl. to Pittsburgh Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
AVP to PIT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Wilkes-Barre (AVP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Wilkes-Barre on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Pittsburgh (PIT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Pittsburgh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
AVP to PIT Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Wilkes-Barre to Pittsburgh (AVP to PIT)
- Air Greenland operated flights from AVP to PIT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Wilkes Barre, PA to Pittsburgh, PA in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- 248 seats were available on flights from AVP to PIT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 57 passengers flew on all flights from AVP to PIT that year.
- There were 57 passengers that flew from Wilkes Barre to Pittsburgh in 2009.
- Air Greenland carried a total of 57 passengers from AVP to PIT in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing AVP to PIT in 2009 was Colgan Air's DASH8-Q4 from Dehavilland. The DASH8-Q4 started flying in 1999.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Wilkes Barre to Pittsburgh.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from AVP to PIT for Colgan Air is the DASH8-Q4 built by Dehavilland with 74 seats.
- Air Greenland offers flights from Wilkes Barre, PA to Pittsburgh, PA.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Wilkes Barre to Pittsburgh in 2009 was 32.76%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Wilkes Barre and Pittsburgh from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Wild Animal Park you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.