to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Air Greenland operated flights from AVP to PIT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Wilkes Barre, PA to Pittsburgh, PA in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- 248 seats were available on flights from AVP to PIT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 57 passengers flew on all flights from AVP to PIT that year.
- There were 57 passengers that flew from Wilkes Barre to Pittsburgh in 2009.
- Air Greenland carried a total of 57 passengers from AVP to PIT in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing AVP to PIT in 2009 was Colgan Air's DASH8-Q4 from Dehavilland. The DASH8-Q4 started flying in 1999.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Wilkes Barre to Pittsburgh.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from AVP to PIT for Colgan Air is the DASH8-Q4 built by Dehavilland with 74 seats.
- Air Greenland offers flights from Wilkes Barre, PA to Pittsburgh, PA.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Wilkes Barre to Pittsburgh in 2009 was 32.76%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Wilkes Barre and Pittsburgh from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Wild Animal Park you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.