Book your AVP to HPN flights with Expedia and find last-minute Wilkes-Barre to White Plains airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between AVP and HPN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Scranton Intl. to Westchester County with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
AVP to HPN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Wilkes-Barre (AVP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Wilkes-Barre on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from White Plains (HPN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from White Plains on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
AVP to HPN Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Wilkes-Barre to White Plains (AVP to HPN)
- Skywest Air carried a total of 199 passengers from AVP to HPN in 2009.
- There were 243 passengers that flew from Wilkes Barre to White Plains in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Wilkes Barre and White Plains.
- Skywest Air operated flights from AVP to HPN using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Wilkes Barre, PA to White Plains, NY in 2009 was Skywest Air's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- 282 seats were available on flights from AVP to HPN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 243 passengers flew on all flights from AVP to HPN that year.
- Skywest Air, Air Wisconsin offer flights from Wilkes Barre, PA to White Plains, NY.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from AVP to HPN for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing AVP to HPN in 2009 was Air Wisconsin's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Wilkes Barre to White Plains in 2009 was 86.34%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Wilkes Barre and White Plains from Skywest Air is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 66 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)