to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Skywest Air carried a total of 199 passengers from AVP to HPN in 2009.
- There were 243 passengers that flew from Wilkes Barre to White Plains in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Wilkes Barre and White Plains.
- Skywest Air operated flights from AVP to HPN using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Wilkes Barre, PA to White Plains, NY in 2009 was Skywest Air's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- 282 seats were available on flights from AVP to HPN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 243 passengers flew on all flights from AVP to HPN that year.
- Skywest Air, Air Wisconsin offer flights from Wilkes Barre, PA to White Plains, NY.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from AVP to HPN for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing AVP to HPN in 2009 was Air Wisconsin's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Wilkes Barre to White Plains in 2009 was 86.34%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Wilkes Barre and White Plains from Skywest Air is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 66 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)