Book your CUR to MIA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Willemstad to Miami airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CUR and MIA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hato Intl. to Miami Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CUR to MIA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Willemstad (CUR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Willemstad on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CUR to MIA Route Map
Route information for flights from Hato Intl. to Miami Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CUR to MIA
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Willemstad to Miami (CUR to MIA)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles to Miami, FL in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- 60,662 seats were available on flights from CUR to MIA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 47,179 passengers flew on all flights from CUR to MIA that year.
- American Airlines operated flights from CUR to MIA using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CUR to MIA for American Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 148 seats.
- American Airlines, Air Greenland offer flights from Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles to Miami, FL.
- There were 47,179 passengers that flew from Willemstad to Miami in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Willemstad and Miami.
- American Airlines carried a total of 47,120 passengers from CUR to MIA in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Willemstad and Miami from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Willemstad to Miami in 2009 was 75.28%.
- The newest aircraft servicing CUR to MIA in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Asheville? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Outer Banks and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hampton Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.