to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Willemstad to Newark.
- There were 3,055 passengers that flew from Willemstad to Newark in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles to Newark, NJ in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-7 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- The newest aircraft servicing CUR to EWR in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from CUR to EWR using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 3,055 passengers from CUR to EWR in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Willemstad to Newark in 2009 was 67.77%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CUR to EWR for Continental Airlines is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Willemstad and Newark from Continental Airlines is the B737-9 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- 4,482 seats were available on flights from CUR to EWR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 3,055 passengers flew on all flights from CUR to EWR that year.
- Continental Airlines offers flights from Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles to Newark, NJ.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including York Harbor Inn you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.