to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Wilmington and Allentown.
- The newest aircraft servicing ILM to ABE in 2009 was Air Wisconsin's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ILM to ABE for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- 100 seats were available on flights from ILM to ABE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 94 passengers flew on all flights from ILM to ABE that year.
- Air Wisconsin operated flights from ILM to ABE using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Wilmington to Allentown in 2009 was 94%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Wilmington and Allentown from Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Chautauqua Airlines, Air Wisconsin offer flights from Wilmington, NC to Allentown, PA.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Wilmington, NC to Allentown, PA in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- Chautauqua Airlines carried a total of 48 passengers from ILM to ABE in 2009.
- There were 94 passengers that flew from Wilmington to Allentown in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Hollywood Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including St Simons Island Resort you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.