to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Wilmington to Myrtle Beach in 2009 was 98%.
- The newest aircraft servicing ILM to MYR in 2009 was Republic Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Wilmington, NC to Myrtle Beach, SC in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Wilmington and Myrtle Beach from Republic Airlines is the ERJ-175 built by Embraer with 86 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ILM to MYR for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Atlantic Southeast carried a total of 49 passengers from ILM to MYR in 2009.
- Atlantic Southeast offers flights from Wilmington, NC to Myrtle Beach, SC.
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from ILM to MYR using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 49 passengers that flew from Wilmington to Myrtle Beach in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Wilmington to Myrtle Beach.
- 136 seats were available on flights from ILM to MYR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 49 passengers flew on all flights from ILM to MYR that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Nashville? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Anchorage and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Islamorada Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Columbus Travel today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.