Book your ILM to LGA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Wilmington to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ILM and LGA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Wilmington Intl. to LaGuardia with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ILM to LGA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Wilmington (ILM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Wilmington on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (LGA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ILM to LGA Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Aruba? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Belize and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Solvang Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Montego Bay Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Wilmington Intl. to LaGuardia.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ILM to LGA
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Wilmington to New York (ILM to LGA)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Wilmington, NC to New York, NY in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The newest aircraft servicing ILM to LGA in 2009 was Republic Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ILM to LGA for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Chautauqua Airlines, Air Wisconsin, Republic Airlines offer flights from Wilmington, NC to New York, NY.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Wilmington and New York.
- Chautauqua Airlines carried a total of 18,960 passengers from ILM to LGA in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Wilmington to New York in 2009 was 74.15%.
- Air Wisconsin operated flights from ILM to LGA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Wilmington and New York from Republic Airlines is the ERJ-175 built by Embraer with 86 seats.
- There were 34,699 passengers that flew from Wilmington to New York in 2009.
- 46,786 seats were available on flights from ILM to LGA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 34,699 passengers flew on all flights from ILM to LGA that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)